Wine Country Cycling Package
A two night midweek getaway for two people who want to experience the best of Santa Barbara wine country at the Hadsten House Inn.
- Two nights in a luxurious room featuring our Hadsten House Celestial Bed
- Full American breakfast daily
- Complimentary wine tastings at over twenty nearby winery & tasting room destinations.
click here for detail
- Gourmet lunch served at the end of your cycling trip
- Private guided cycle tour for two.
- Your choice of one of the following tours.
Your cycling tour starts and ends from the Hadsten House Inn in Solvang. Your tour guide and bicycles will arrive at the hotel at 9 AM. After your cycling tour and a delicious gourmet picnic lunch followed by wine tasting you will return at 1:30 PM. Please contact Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling Tours www.winecountrycycling.com for more information.
HALF-DAY GUIDED TOURS
Leisure Valley Stroll: (easy; 10 - 15 miles)
– cycle through the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, with frequent stops at some of our favorite local spots. We'll stop by the Claremont Lavender Farms to learn about fresh lavender pressed into oil. Next we'll visit an organic olive tasting store, where we will sample both local and internationally acclaimed olive oils and infused gourmet vinegars. Our tour finishes with a stop at a winery for a gourmet lunch & wine tasting.
Ballard Canyon loop:(easy-moderate; 17 miles)
- take in the beautiful day, while immersing yourself into bountiful wineries, estates & horse ranches by bicycle. From Santa Ynez, we ride past apple farms, vineyards and tasting rooms, and a miniature horse ranch before we take a travel through the quaint town of Los Olivos. Our ride continues up a short climb to Ballard Canyon Road, before we descend into a spectacular canyon with lined with rolling hills of vineyards and rustic oak trees. A wonderful gourmet picnic lunch & wine tasting awaits us at one of our favorite wineries.
Happy Canyon Route:(easy-moderate; 26 miles)
- This spectacular ride takes you through picturesque back country roads alongside sun-draped vineyards and horse ranches. Enjoy views of oak-studded rolling hills with majestic mountain tops in the distance. Option to climb beginning of the climb at the end of Happy Canyon. On our way back we will ride through more bountiful vineyard land before we stop for a gourmet picnic lunch & wine tasting.
Prices starting at $550.00 per couple plus applicable taxes
Sunday through Thursday
Upgrades available for additional charge.
Return to Specials Page
At Hadsten House Inn you always find plenty to see and do!
Local Activities abound with fun and excitement for all ages.
click here for local activities
Packages and other special discounts may not be available
during special events and holidays and are subject to availability.
AAA & AARP or other additional discounts are not available on these packages.
All special rate offers expire at the end of the current month unless otherwise stated.
To cancel your reservation, notification is required 24 hours
prior to your arrival date. If you are unable to cancel or do not arrive
for your reservation a charge in the amount of
one night's room and tax will be applied.